I’ve been fortunate to have the opportunity to pursue running for both enjoyment and competition. Here are some of my ultra running highlights:
- Ultrarunning’s #5 Female Ultrarunner of the Year (2013)
- Ultra Trail World Tour’s #14 Female Ultrarunner Worldwide (2013)
- 50 Mile Road National Champion (2013)
- 100K Trail National Champion (2012, 2016)
- Ultrarunning’s #7 Female Ultrarunner of the Year (2011)
- Invited to Team USA’s 100k National Team 2015, 2014 and 2012
- Invited to Team USA’s Ultra Trail World Championship Team (2015,2016)
Here are some of my race interviews:
- A video interview after my third-place finish at the 2016 Ultravasan 90k.
- Here’s a Bandera 2016 recap from iRunFar and from ATRA.
- I pulled off the win after returning to the beautiful Squamish 50M! Here are the pre– and post-race interviews.
- Here’s a chat I had with Colorado Runner Magazine.
- Here’s the preview from the 2014 Les Templiers 73K and here’s the recap.
- Here’s the pre-2015 IAU Trail World Champs interview.
- Stomach trouble would slow me down at TNF Australia, but I didn’t know it yet here.
- I was hoping to beat my previous time returning to Lake Sonoma in 2015, and I smashed it by 20 minutes!
- The Squamish 50M, put on by Garry Robbins, was a tough one for me. Here’s the preview and recap.
- I did a pre-race interview and post-race interview after winning the 2014 Sean O’Brien 50M. Here’s a cool film about the race by Billy Yang!
- This film is from when I won the 2014 MSIG Hong Kong 50M.
- Take a listen to the interview I did with Ultrarunner Podcast after a big year of racing in 2013.
- The 2013 TNF 50 miler pre-race interview and recap.
- Run Rabbit Run 100 resulted in my first 100M finish, but it wasn’t quite all I hoped for. I had higher hopes in the preview.
- Here’s my interview after winning the 2013 Lake Sonoma 50 miler.
- The weekly review in Runners World gave me a shout-out.
- A recap of Bandera 2012 from Ultrarunner Magazine.
- Interview after my win at the 2012 Bandera 100K
- I surprised myself by winning JFK back in 2011 while I was on a road trip. Here’s the recap.
Here are some other fun articles, interviews, and accomplishments:
- Salomon videos of Les Templiers 2016: pre-racepre-race and post-race
- Bandera Results: USATF and iRunFar
- Here’s an article about my Wednesday morning group runs: Confessions of Running Group Enthusiasts
- I struggled with being injured for most of 2014, but still managed to race occasionally. I was recognized as one of Colorado Runner Magazine’s Runners of the Year 2014 and was a nominated USATF MUT Runner of the Year 2014.
- I intended on racing the IAU World Championship 100K up until just a few days before the race. I wish I could have been part of this amazing team, written about in this preview.
- An interview with Robbie Lawless called Midwest Express.
- Received votes for Ultrarunner of the year 2012, though I spent most of the year recovering from a broken femur.
- Had a Gorge(ous) little run with Yassine in March of 2012.